SeminoleLink is The Career Center’s registration system linking students and alumni directly with employers. SeminoleLink is part of the NACElink Network, the largest network of career services and recruiting professionals in the world.
Students and Alumni
Looking for relevant experience? Preparing for life after graduation?
Log in to SeminoleLink with your FSU ID and password to:
- View full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships
- Schedule a mock interview to hone your skills
- View registered employers for Career Center events
- Connect with alumni and friends of the University through ProfessioNole
- Sign up for on-campus interviews with employers recruiting FSU students
- Create an effective resume in Resume Builder
- Use GoinGlobal to learn more about working abroad
1. Have your resume reviewed:
- The Career Center offers Drop-In Advising hours Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm on the 1st floor of the Dunlap Success Center OR
- Career Center Liaisons offer Drop-In Advising hours: http://www.career.fsu.edu/About-Us/Hours-of-Operation
- Receive feedback via email by completing the Resume Review Form in the SeminoleLink Survey section
2. Log in to SeminoleLink with your FSU ID and password
3. Upload your resume and complete your profile
View the SeminoleLink User’s Guide
- Post job listings for internships, part-time jobs, and full-time jobs
- Recruit FSU students through on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs and events
- Offer information sessions
- Provide mentoring
- Request student resumes
There is no fee for employers to post jobs to FSU or participate in on-campus recruiting. Once logged in, you will have the opportunity to enter a job to be posted simultaneously at multiple NACE schools for a fee.
Contact the Senior Assistant Director of Employer Relations & Recruitment Services at 850-644-6493.