Visit the Career Center to browse over a thousand books and print resources located in our Career Library or use our online catalog, Career Key , to search by specific topic. You can find additional information by visiting the links below. You will find our resources organized into six main categories: Planning, Occupations, Education, Experience, Preparation and Opportunities.
Section I. Planning
Section II. Occupations
- Career Spots
- Career Cornerstone Center: science, technology, engineering, mathematics
- CareerOneStop: Business Finder
- Chronicle Guidance Occupational Briefs
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Section III. Education
- America's Best Graduate Schools: USNews
- FSU Undergraduate Academic Program Guide
- FSU International Programs
- Prospects: UK courses and research opportunities
- PhDs.org Grad School Rankings
- Virtual Campus Tours
- Versatile PhD
- Professional Development
Colleges and Universities
Section IV. Experience
- CEI Internships **
- Current Internships in Liberal Arts **
- Center for Leadership and Social Change
- Gain Experience for FSU Students
- Nole Central
- Student Opportunity Center (create free account)
- Washington Internship Institute: Institute for Experiential Learning
Section V. Preparation
Section VI. Opportunities
* Accessible through Secure Apps.
** Password-Protected Sites: FSU students, staff, and alumni may contact a Career Center staff member at 850-644-6431 for guidelines on obtaining access.
Websites in bold indicate subscriptions paid for by the Career Center Library or FSU Libraries.
***Password-Protected Site: Premium access is free to FSU students for 1 year only. After 1 year, it will auto renew at $9.95/month if not canceled. Users can cancel at any time (to stop renewal) and maintain 12 months of premium level access. Contact the Career Center for more information. FSU students, staff, and alumni may contact a Career Center staff member at 850-644-6431 for guidelines on obtaining access.
To Vendors: The Career Center Library regularly evaluates its online resources for usefulness and usability for our clients. If you would like for your organization's link to be considered for inclusion on our website, please review our online resource page here and complete the online questionnaire . Your questionnaire will be reviewed by a committee that meets quarterly for the purpose of evaluating online resources. You will be notified of our decision at that time.
The FSU Career Center Library created this list of links to help you quickly locate websites dedicated to career issues. The list is not intended to be exhaustive, and inclusion of these links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the FSU Career Center.