Eight Step Implementation Model
- #602 Sampson, J. P., Jr. (2011, July). Eight steps to improving career services in schools, colleges, and agencies.Presentation at the National Career Development Association Global Conference, San Antonio.
- Skill builiding session #3 Sampson, J. P., Jr. & Carr. D. (2004 July). Improving your website through a needs-based design approach.Presentation at the National Career Development Association Global Conference.
Holland Party Game
Key Elements of the CIP Approach
- Key Elements of the CIP Approach to Designing Career Services
- Most Current Text on CIP Theory (Preface-Chapter 15)
- An Overview of the Pyramid of Information Processing Domains and the CASVE Cycle
- #301 Saunders. D. E., Reardon. R. C., Lenz. J. G., Sampson. J. P. Jr., & Peterson. G. W. (2008 July). What's New with CIP? A 20-Year Perspective of Cognitive Information Processing (CIP) Theory.Presentation at the National Career Development Association Global Conference.
Seven-Step Service Delivery Sequence