The Employer-in-Residence program provides an opportunity for employers to meet with students and provide professional advice and feedback.
Employers who are Partners can participate in:
- Resume critiques
- Mock interviews
- Networking opportunities
- Classroom presentations
- Employer panels in the Career Development class
- Employer/faculty luncheons
- Table sit at key locations on campus
During your visit, you will have your own office at The Career Center. Wireless Internet and a phone line are available for your use as well.
- Introduces you to quality FSU students
- Improves exposure and campus visibility with students and faculty
- Increases your opportunity to become known as an employer of choice for FSU students
- Maintains your presence on campus, even during an economic downturn
- Provides career mentoring opportunities
- Introduces students to employers in a familiar setting
- Allows students to develop interviewing and networking skills
- Gives students an opportunity to receive valuable feedback from employers
Please contact Heather Scarboro at 850.644.6493 or firstname.lastname@example.org to increase your presence on campus.