The Career Center will offer both in-person drop-in career advising hours, virtual career advising with career liaisons through NoleNetwork appointments, and limited virtual drop-in career advising hours on Tuesday evenings during Spring Semester.
THE CAREER CENTER WILL BE CLOSED ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 27th, FOR SEMINOLE FUTURES ALL MAJORS CAREER & INTERSHIP FAIR
In-Person Drop-in Career advising hours are:
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for weekly meeting and training session on Friday from 1:30-2:30)
If you would like to meet with a Career Liaison, please see their hours here, and to book a virtual career advising session:
- Login to NoleNetwork
- Click appointments on the menu bar options.
- Click request a new appointment.
- Select Virtual Career Advising
- Adjust date, time, and any other filters (optional)
- Click search at the bottom
- Select your preferred appointment time to complete the booking process by following any additional prompts.
- You will get a confirmation email and can always log back into your NoleNetwork account to update, change, or cancel your virtual career advising booking.
Limited Virtual Drop-in Career Advising begins February 1st. Hours are:
- Tuesday: 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Drop-In Link Coming Soon