The Career Center at Florida State University recognizes the different abilities of our community members. The resources below are intended to assist you with making informed career decisions that honor your values and overall identity development.
Your engagement on-campus and in the workforce provides both yourself and your colleagues opportunities to develop competencies which appeal to numerous employers. As you browse through these compiled resources, reflect on how they may assist you in your efforts to market your diversity and inclusion strengths.
FSU Career Center Resources
- Quick Guide - Career Accessibility
FSU On-Campus Resources
- Office of Accessibility Services
- Best Buddies
- Special Olympics Unified Partners of FSU
- Hands of Hope
- STARA at FSU
Note that some of these resources only reflect a small sample of our student organizations. For a full list of student organizations visit https://nolecentral.dsa.fsu.edu/.
Job Search & Professional Development Resources
- Americans with Disabilities Resources
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities (COSD)
- Job Accommodation Network
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN)
- State Exchange on Employment & Disability (SEED)
- Lime Connect
- National Business & Disability Council
- National Collaboration on Workforce and Disability
- Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Workforce Recruitment Program