The Career Center Student Ambassador Program is a volunteer service, leadership, and internship experience that provides students the opportunity to serve as representatives of the Career Center. Ambassadors act as a valuable source of information and strengthen the Career Center’s engagement with the FSU community on a peer-to-peer level.
What Does an Ambassador Do?
- Market and promote Career Center events and services
- Volunteer at career fairs
- Participate in outreach activities (tablings, presentations)
- Host employer visits (information sessions, interview days)
Why Be an Ambassador?
- Network with students, employers and staff
- Enhance your resume and boost your professional presence
- Share valuable resources with your peers
- Develop leadership skills
- Commit at least two full semesters (Fall 2020 & Spring 2021)
- Maintain minimum GPA of 2.75
- Available for Mandatory Training/Orientation Session prior to start of Fall semester
- Available for Mandatory Professional Development Sessions - Wednesdays 9:05-9:55 AM
All training and professional development session dates are provided in advance and all Ambassadors are expected to attend.
The Application Process
Questions? Contact Leslie Mille.