The ProfessioNole Clothing Closet provides a way for Florida State University students to access FREE professional attire appropriate for career fairs, interviews, and the workplace. Inventory includes suits, blazers, skirts, button-down shirts, and more. Our goal is to help students look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world!
Appointments are available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Appointments are scheduled in NoleNetwork.
- Login to your NoleNetwork account
- Click Appointments on the left-hand side
- Click "Request New Appointment"
- In the "Type" drop-down, select "ProfessioNole Clothing Closet"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Check Availability"
- Upcoming appointments will then appear on the right-hand side of the appointment request window.
- When filling out the appointment request details, including your clothing preferences to help staff selected clothes for you in advance.
- Once you click "Submit Request" you will receive an email from the system confirming your request was received.
- You will receive a follow-up confirmation email once your appointment is approved.
You must request the appointment at least two business days (48 hours) in advance. Appointment requests submitted on weekends will not be received until Mondays.
The ProfessioNole Clothing Closet is located in the Dunlap Success Center on the 3rd floor. Take the elevator from the 1st floor lobby to access the 3rd floor. Specific instructions will be provided in advance of the appointment.
Dress for Success
Review our Dressing to Impress: Appropriate Professional Attire guide for ideas on what to wear to interviews, conferences, and/or the workplace.
Appropriate items for donation include business suits, blazers, dress shirts, blouses, professional slacks and/or skirts, and ties. Items need to appropriate for career fairs, interviews, and the professional workplace. All donation items must be cleaned appropriately. Items with any damage and items without sizes clearly labeled will not be accepted. To make arrangements for a donation or for questions, please contact Heather Scarboro, Senior Assistant Director, Employer Relations, at (850) 644-6493 or email@example.com.
While the ProfessioNole Clothing Closet relies primarily on donations of appropriate clothing, financial support enables The Career Center to purchase items that are in greatest demand. Contact Heather Scarboro, Senior Assistant Director, Employer Relations, at (850) 644-6493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ProfessioNole Clothing Closet was launched in September 2016 with the help of the FSU Professional Fraternity Council.
Special thanks to Kohl's for donating clothing racks, mirrors, and gift cards to aid in the launch of the ProfessioNole Clothing Closet and to FSU Libraries for providing hangers, a mirror, and volunteer support!