The FSU Career Center is excited to announce the launch of NoleNetwork which is replacing Handshake!
NoleNetwork is the Career Center’s newest system linking students directly with hiring employers and Career Center programs.
Here's how to get started:
- Setup your student public profile by adding a professional headshot, personal career-goal statement, relevant experiences, skills/competencies and most recent resume.
- NoleNetwork will suggest jobs and internships that directly align with your career goals. The more details you provide about your professional self the easier it will be to identify best fit next-step opportunities within NoleNetwork.)
- “Publish” to share your profile with hiring employers.
- Explore the exciting features within NoleNetwork where you can find jobs, internships, book appointments and explore other career resources
Students and Alumni
Looking for relevant experience? Preparing for life after graduation?
Log in to NoleNetwork with your FSU ID and password to:
- View full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships
- Schedule a mock interview to hone your skills
- View registered employers for Career Center events
- Connect with alumni and friends of the University through ProfessioNole Mentors
- Sign up for on-campus interviews with employers recruiting FSU students
Don’t forget to update your profile within NoleNetwork and make it public.
Before adding your resume, get it reviewed by the Career Center through Career Docs!
During the online instruction period, The Career Center is offering virtual drop-in advising Monday – Friday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. Career Center Liaisons are also hosting virtual drop-in advising hours: http://www.career.fsu.edu/About-Us/Hours-of-Operation.
Visit the Career Center offers for Virtual Drop-In Advising hours Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. Virtual drop-in advising is currently closed until August 16.
- Post FREE job listings for internships, part-time jobs, and full-time jobs
- Recruit FSU students through on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs and events
- Request information sessions or tabling opportunities
- Provide mentoring
- Request student resumes
There is no fee for employers to post jobs to FSU or participate in on-campus recruiting. Once logged in, you will have the opportunity to enter a job to be posted simultaneously at other Symplicity schools too.
Contact the Career Center at HireANole@fsu.edu