The Florida State University (FSU) Career Center Career Center strives for open access and connections between students and employers. The FSU Career Center's SeminoleLink job posting database is provided free of charge to employers and to student/alumni job seekers.
All hiring and compensation for work performed by employees is handled directly between the student/alumni job seeker and the employer. The FSU Career Center makes no representations or guarantees about quality of student/alumni applicants as we do not perform background checks on individuals applying for jobs. Employers and students/alumni are encouraged to request reference information from each other as needed to establish qualifications, credentials and overall fit between the employer and the applicant.
All job opportunities are posted at the discretion of the FSU Career Center. The FSU Career Center abides by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice . The FSU Career Center may deny and/or remove access rights for organizations that do not support the policies and procedures of NACE, Florida State University or that violate state and/or federal law.
Registering and logging onto SeminoleLink indicates you have read, understand, and agreed to terms and conditions of the agreement outlined below:
- The FSU Career Center reserves the right to deny access to any student, alumni, recruiter, vendor, employer, school, or organization from participating in any recruitment event/service including, but not limited to: on-campus and off-campus recruiting, resume referrals/books, employment postings, or career fairs.
- By utilizing FSU Career Center events/services, organizations agree they will adhere to the National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE) Principles for Employment Professionals .
- The following posting guidelines are provided:
- Positions that require any form of monetary commitment from students prior to employment can be posted only if the payout structure as well as any upfront costs, special fees or purchases for required training materials as a preliminary condition of employment is clearly defined and advertised within the job description.
- Positions that are compensated only by commission can be posted if the payout structure is clearly defined.
- Positions that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veterans or marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and any other protected group status will not be posted.
- Positions that do not comply with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) standards will not be posted.
- Internships, both paid and unpaid, that do not comply with the U.S. Department of Labor's Fair Labor Standards Act for Trainees or Students will not be posted.
- Unpaid internship postings with "for-profit" private sector employers that do not encompass the six criteria as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor's Test for Unpaid Interns will not be posted.
- Part-Time/Temporary postings offering compensation lower than the U.S. Department of Labor's Guidelines for Federal Minimum Wage will not be posted. Employing organizations advertising part-time/temporary positions within the State of Florida must meet Florida Minimum Wage Rates .