The Career Center has creatively developed an effective, collaborative, interdepartmental array of career services for students and other University constituents. The Career Center is directly involved in instruction and research to support our mission. Although administratively located in Student Affairs, Career Center interventions impact virtually every facet of University life, including new student recruitment, employer/community relations, research, and alumni affairs.
The Florida State University Career Center strives to be the preeminent career center model for designing and delivering comprehensive, innovative, and inclusive career and employment services.
Our values of Inclusion, Compassion, and Respect play a critical role in our mission to:
- Provide comprehensive career services
- Train career service practitioners
- Conduct life/career development research
- Disseminate information about life/career services and issues to the University community, the nation, and the world caring for and improving human life
For more information, please see:
- The Career Center Annual Report (Download PDF)
- The Career Center Strategic Plan (Download PDF)